- Low adherent, absorbent wound dressing helps draw exudates away from the wound
- Film surface helps prevent pad from sticking to the wound surface and minimises trauma for casualty upon removal
- Use dressing retention sheets or microporous tape to hold dressing in place
- Individually wrapped and sterile
- Suitable for abrasions, superficial cuts and lightly exuding wounds
- Also suitable for burns treatment
The Low Adherent Absorbent Dressings are designed to be just that – a highly absorbent dressing which stays in place, but also removes with minimal trauma. These dressings are available in a range of sizes, each wrapped individually to ensure that it is sterile. The dressings are suitable for wounds, superficial cuts, abrasions and even for burns. Available in a variety of pack sizes, these dressings are an ideal addition for your first aid kit.
7.5CM X 7.5CM