With a bright and bold colour, the Cardiac Science Powerheart G5 is immediately identifiable as a lifesaving defibrillator device — crucial in the moments following a cardiac arrest.
And with its IP55 rating it boasts impressive protection against dust and water, making it a highly efficient defibrillator that is perfect for all weather conditions.
- Graphics and audio prompts help guide the first responder through the rescue process
- Internal storage can store approximately 90 minutes of ECG, CPR Device and essential rescue data
- Every defibrillator has data transfer, review, and management software included
- Daily, weekly and monthly self-tests ensure the unit is always rescue ready
- Pad placement diagrams on electrodes to help the first responder during the rescue process
- Protected against water and foreign objects with an impressive IP55 rating
- Bright orange colour makes it unmissable in an emergency situation
Cardiac Science Unique Features
Automated self-tests – During the defibrillator’s daily, weekly and monthly self-test procedures, the unit will assess up to 88 internal items to confirm the unit is rescue ready. Weekly tests include the confirmed presence and function of the electrode pads, battery, electrical circuit, software and a conduct of a partial charge of the high voltage module.
Robust and durable design – The Cardiac Science Powerheart G5 defibrillator has been tested to military grade standards. It comes with an impressive IP55 rating meaning the unit is protected from dust particles and water.
Lease this AED for less than £2 a day!!
Due to popular demand and through our partnership with Cardiac Science, we are now able to provide Automated External Defibrillators on a purchase lease basis. This means you could have a lifesaving defibrillator in your office, school, GP or Dental surgery.. or even at your home! for a small monthly cost of less than the coffee bill!!
To discuss this option further please call us on 01568 59 29 39 or email [email protected]
- Battery Standby5 years with unconditional 4 year battery guarantee
- Warranty8 Year Manufacturing Warranty
- Manual OverrideNo
- IP Rating 55: the AED is protected against limited dust ingress and low pressure water jets from any direction.
- Electrode Pad Life2 years
- AutomaticSemi Automatic
- Memory90 mins
- Energy DeliveryEscalating
- DimensionsH: 30cm x W: 23cm x D: 9cm
- FDA Approved Yes