Foil Space Blankets, also known as survival blankets or first aid blankets, are commonly used by first aiders in the treatment of shock and hypothermia. The disposable heat-reflecting blankets are individually sealed in pocket sized bags. They are effective even in wet conditions and may be used in conjunction with traditional fabric blankets.
Intense physical exertion can often cause people to suffer rapid heat loss from their body that could have dire consequences if not dealt with immediately. The Foil Space Blankets help individuals to retain that heat in the body so that he or she can recover as quickly as possible. These blankets are often found to be part of first aid kits which are kept in offices and sporting establishments so that an injured person can be kept warm immediately.
- Foil Space Blankets are often used by individuals to protect themselves from extreme temperatures
- These blankets have a metallic layer that reflects the radiated body heat back, helping to retain the heat in the body
- Waterproof to offer protection from the elements
- Pocket size when folded
- Reflects over 90% of body heat even when wet
- Supplied in individually sealed bag
- Dimensions: 120cm x 90cm