- Protects eyes from dust and grime
- Premium quality eye dressings
- Highly absorbent wound pad is soft and comfortable for the patient
- Strong elastic bandage secures pad firmly in place
- Cushions the eye and provides initial protection from possible infection
- Available as singles or in packs of 6 dressings
The Sterile Eye Dressing is a must have in any first aid kit. It is compliant with British Standard compliant first aid kits as well as HSE first aid kits, meaning this product is perfect for restocking your kit whatever it is. The HypaCover Sterile Eye Dressing is suitable for minor eye injuries and provides initial protection from possible infection. If the patient has a serious eye injury or there is something embedded in the eye, medical advice should be sought urgently and an eye dressing should not be applied. When applying an eye dressing it should not be applied too tightly and there should not be too much pressure on the eye socket. This great quality eye dressing includes a cushioned pad and a strong, elastic bandage which works to hold the pad in place. Available singly or as a pack of 6 individually wrapped and sterile dressings.