The iPAD NF1200 from CU Medical is the latest in the range of intelligent public access defibrillators from one of the Worlds leading manufacturers of clinical defibrillator monitors.
Designed to be used by minimally trained individuals, the iPAD is suitable for use almost anywhere that people gather, whether it’s within the workplace, a shopping centre or a hospital, the iPAD makes saving lives easier than ever.
The NF1200 iPAD has clear verbal and visual instructions that guide the user through the entire rescue operation. This semi-automatic defibrillator is one of the most recognisable and user-friendly defibrillators available on the market today.
- Simple and easy operation.
- Metronome function and CPR instructions.
- Cannot be incorrectly operated.
- Daily self-tests.
- Does not require expensive inspection supervision.
- IP 54 rating which means that iPAD is protected against dust and water.
- Also suitable for ships.
- CE approved and highest FDA approval.
- Stores 1 rescue attempt – 40 min. recording of the entire rescue process as well as ECG data.
- Software can be updated.
- 5 Year Warranty
- Delivers minimum of 400 shocks or 4 Hours performance
This is our best selling defibrillator, designed to be used by people with no first aid knowledge and is impossible to be operated incorrectly!!