Designed for use with the iPAS SP1 trainer kit, these adult training pads are ideal for use during defibrillator courses or for routine staff training. The reusable training pads help trainees to familiarise themselves with the correct positioning of pads on an adult patient’s chest, as well as learn more about the life saving treatment provided by the iPad SP1 defibrillator.
- For use in conjunction with the iPAD SP1 trainer kit
- Provides a hands-on training experience
- Reusable – trainees can practice pad placement
- Ensures realistic training for adult sudden cardiac arrest treatment
- Supplied as a pair
- Helps to build confidence and knowledge
Please note: These pads are for training purposes only. They are not suitable for administering treatment.