When strength and dexterity are of the utmost importance, our allergy-free Powderfree Nitrile Gloves are the ideal choice.
These versatile gloves are sure to suit the task at hand.
100 per box.
- Powder free
- Latex free
- Micro textured
**Brand & Colour May Vary**
Shield Lightly Powdered Blue Disposable Gloves GD12 are designed to offer sensitivity and improved feel.
They are a dependable and economical latex free alternative
Sizes – Small, Medium, Large and Extra Large.
Applications – Food Processing / Catering and Agriculture.
Manufactured from PVC plastisol.
Latex Free reducing the risk of hypersensitivity and allergic reactions.
Soft smooth formulation for improved feel and fit reducing fatigue.
Beaded cuff for added strength and easier donning.
Lightly powdered for easy donning and reduced perspiration.
Manufactured in accordance with:
• European Personal Protective Equipment Directive 89/686/EEC
• CE Category: Cat III (0086)
• EN420: Protective gloves: General requirements.
• EN374-3 Protective gloves: Chemicals & Micro organisms permeation.
• Food approval EC1935/2004 (except fatty foods)
• AQL 4.0
Powder content: max 10mg/dm², Visually inspected for holes & minor defects.
Random samples are filled with 1L of water and examined for leaks.