- Pocket size, easy-to-carry needle collector
- Ultra compact design which fits neatly into a pocket
- Flip top lid provides a means for removal of luer lock, luer slip and pen needles
- Ideal for lancet disposal
- Complies with BS7320 in all respects other than the provision of a handle
Designed specifically for the disposal of insulin syringes, the Sharps Needle Collector 0.2L can be easily stored in a bag or pocket and is ideal for both personal and clinical use. Sharps Needle Collector complies with BS7320 in all respects other than the provision of a handle. A non-return petal aperture ensures that once disposed of sharps cannot be removed. The Sharps Needle Collector has in mould label which cannot be removed to ensure people are aware of the content kept inside and the risks. The needle collector also features a penetration tray for added safety. With welded construction, Sharps Needle Collector is long lasting and safely to use.